Our suites have comfortable, acoustically treated main rooms, each with their own dedicated, isolated vocal rooms
Studio 2 has a larger vocal room, big enough for a handful of vocalists or musicians. Up to 12 channels can be recorded simultaneously here.
The studios can be configured to record directly on to your laptop when connected via USB.
Each vocal room has controls and monitors, enabling artists to control recording directly, eliminating the need for an engineer when tracking. The screens in the vocal rooms can also be used when syncing VO or ADR to video projects.
Gear in the studios includes:
- Rode, AKG & Shure Microphones,
- Universal Audio & Focusrite ISA outboard gear,
- Audient & SSL interfaces,
- Yamaha & Adam monitors
- Akai, Native Instruments & Ableton controllers.
- Ibanez & Yamaha Guitars & Basses
- Korg, Novation & Yamaha Keys/Synths
Both studios have lounges. Wifi & A/C. Studio 2 also has a rooftop outdoor area, awesome when working right in the city.